Work with Trent Annicharico at bemortgage
bemortgage is committed to administering a new truth in lending. We utilize a refined process designed by the industry’s most professional and innovative top performers, allowing us to deliver exceptional service to each of our customers and partners.
We are a retail mortgage lending subdivision of Bridgeview Bank, which currently houses over 700 employees and operates 18 of full-service banking facilities in and around Chicagoland with over $1.2 billion in assets. Having been founded in 1971, Bridgeview Bank has earned a reputation of being a trusted resource within the community banking industry.
Start the application process by clicking the Apply Now button below.
By working with us, you will experience:
- A streamlined efficient loan application process
- The ability to obtain a loan in all 50 states
- A suite of specialty loan products
Please have the following required documentation ready:
- Sources of income and amounts from all borrowers. Last 2 years of 1040 federal tax returns, and if a W-2 employee, we will need pay stubs from the last 30 days.
- Last 2 years of current and previous employment information (including the dates you've worked and monthly salary)
- The most recent 60 days of your bank account statements
- Last 2 years of current and previous home addresses
- Your current monthly housing expenses (including rent and mortgage payments)
- The address and market value information for properties you own, including property tax and hazard insurance statements
- If you are working with a real estate agent, their name, company and phone number